The KYK 66000 Under Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine gives you ionized alkaline water free of pollutants that helps you boost your health with every sip. The water comes out in a form that’s simple for your body to absorb, plus, it’s full of minerals and antioxidants as well. At the same time, the system uses 13 filters takes out bacteria, dust, chemicals, and other contaminants you don’t want in your body.
The machine features a touch screen display for checking and setting the pH level you prefer. These compact under sink water filters are hidden from view and stored out of the way, so you’re able to maintain a neat, organized kitchen while still gaining the benefits of alkaline water. Plus, a convenient and stylish faucet is included that sits right next to the sink, making it easy to set your preferences and pour the water.
Easily install one of these alkaline water systems in your home so you can quench your thirst with health-boosting alkaline water any time you want.
- Removes bacteria, rust, dust, chemicals, toxins, and other harmful substances from regular water
- Inhibits bacteria growth in water
- Produces delicious, purified, alkaline drinking water
- Helps monitor water pH (alkaline-acid) levels
- Elegant modern faucet with impressive sophisticated display
- Neat and compact under-sink design that's simple to install and easy to use
- 13 layers of advanced filtration and purification
- Increases antibiotic and antimicrobial performance
- Extra-large touch screen display
- Automatic post-use cleaning feature
- Automatic diagnostic system
- Filter performance and remaining filter life indicator display
- Noise, heat, and energy reduction technology
- KYK-66000 Water Ionizer
- Dual Spout Alkaline Water Faucet
- Alkaline Water Filter
- All necessary parts, such as hoses, valves, etc.
- FREE Water pH Testing Kit for absolute confidence and peace of mind
- User Manual
Weight: 14 lbs
Size (WxHxD): 17" x 17" x 8"
Voltage and Frequency: Standard 110V, 60Hz
Filter Composition: antibiotic membrane, activated carbon with silver, and granular activated carbon
*Exact lifetime of filter depends on source water quality, machine usage, and other factors; however, the average filter replacement time is approximately 6 months or 3500 Liters or 925 Gallons