HM Digital EC-3 Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Tester Thermometer With Case. Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times! If you are out travelling, this water quality tester is of great help. You can instantly check whether the water is pure or not. Purity of water is of utmost importance when you are away from home. It comes with a case, you can easily carry it along with you wherever you go. How it works is, the water quality tester measure the level of EC, ( EC = Electrical Conductivity) lower the EC purer the water with 0 µS being pure H2O.
HM Digital EC-3 Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Tester Thermometer With Case Features:
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking x10 image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: HM Digital EC-3 meter has been factory calibrated to a 1413 µS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our HM Digital TDS/EC Meter Tester Selection Guide. HM Digital EC-3 Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Tester Thermometer With Case Specifications: EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm) Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius Resolution:_0-999: 1 µS; 1000-9990: 10 µS (indicated by a ''''x10'''' icon) Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only) Accuracy: +/- 2% ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F) Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent) Battery life: 1000 hours of usage Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches) Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz) Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz) To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000. 1000 µS = 1 mS EC = Electrical Conductivity