An instructional video is featured below as well as step-by-step directions to connecting your Countertop Alkaline Water Ionizer under a sink.
*If you are interested in purchasing the IT-Tap Faucet Accessory featured in the video, you can find it here: IT-Tap Faucet Accessory
1. You will require the following items (sold at any Home Improvement store Home Depot, Lowes, etc.):
- A 2-Way Diverter
- A Valve
- Basic tools
2. Shut down your tap water. In most cases just turn a valve located under the sink.
3. Disconnect faucet's flexible hose from your tap cold water line.
4. Install a 2-Way Diverter. Connect the flexible hose and the supplied tube (or use a longer tube from the department store 3/8" x 1/4")
(Example 1. 2-Way Diverter)
5. (Optional) Install a Pre-filter System (Sold Separately). Connect the tap water tube from the 2-Way Diverter to the INLET of the Pre-Filter System. Connect the second supplied tube to the OUTLET of the Pre-Filter System. Please check the Pre-Filter Manual to determine the INLET and OUTLET.
*Acidic Water Faucet and Pre-Filter are optional.
6. Connect the tap water tube to the Valve.
7. Connect the tap water tube from the valve to the Water Ionizer INLET.
8. Connect the second supplied tube to the OUTLET. Put the other side of the tube in your sink. This is acidic water.
9. Turn on your tap water and check for any leakages.
10. Enjoy the benefits your Alkaline Water!
Please refer to the machine's manual before operating the water ionizer.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!