Aquaphor RO-101 Compact RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Built In Airless Storage Tank and ReMineralization.
Safeguard yourself against unpredictable damage to your health and get the water taste the way you want!
AQUAPHOR RO-101 RO REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM WITH ReMINERALIZATION Cartridge - Tank capacity 5 L (1.3 Gal) - Healthy minerals Magnesium, Potassium Aquaphor RO-101 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System makes a premium quality water right from your tap. Apart from removing harmful substances and hardness, it cleans your water with a balanced mix of useful minerals. It is a versatile professional water treatment appliance for your house. Fits any family and household.
Aquaphor RO-101 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System dramatically reduce hardness and harmful substances found in tap water. They include: - hardness (limescale) - sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen - chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds - metals and heavy metals: iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum - petrochemicals - phenols - nitrates, nitrites - pharmaceuticals, including hormones and antibiotics - bacteria - viruses - cysts and fluoride. It also conditions water with a balanced mix of healthy minerals, including magnesium and potassium.
- Provides premium water quality
- Adds recommended minerals to your drinking water (K+, Mg2+)
- Protects against bacteria, viruses and cysts
- Enhances your lifestyle
- Eliminate bottled-water costs (save money)
The optimal concentration of minerals, such as potassium and magnesium, makes Aquaphor RO-101 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System purified water taste better and is healthier for you so that you and your family can live a fuller life.
Fits in any kitchen
You'd be surprised how little space the Aquaphor RO-101 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System requires. Once it is installed under your sink, you will never notice it is even there.
Operates at low pressure
It is effective even if your home has low incoming water pressure. Aquaphor RO-101 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System needs just 28 psi (2 atm) to operate while traditional filters need 3.5+ atm (psi).
Easy and economical to maintain
It is a professional-grade system that does not require professional maintenance. Filtration cartridges serve you twice as long due to a minimal amount of waste-water being filtered and discharged.And because of our Click-and-Turn technology, replacing cartridges does not require special tools or skills.
Benefits for you and environment
Aquaphor Morion does not require electricity to operate and uses two times less water than conventional water filtration systems. In addition, with a consistent supply of drinking water you do not need to buy expensive bottled water, which eliminates a lot of plastic waste. It's not only good for your health, but good for the planet.
For your Information (FYI)
Tap water contains remnants of drugs, antibiotics and hormones. They can cause unpredictable damage to your health every day. Unfortunately, modern municipal sewage treatment plants are unable to completely remove these impurities from the water. Aquaphor Morion protects you against all harmful substances, including antibiotics and hormones, to maintain your health and well-being.
- DWAY Optimal mineralization - With DWM you always get healthy drinking water, regardless of its initial quality. Thanks to DWAY technology, water is enriched with a balanced blend of natural minerals such as potassium and magnesium. The concentration of mineral elements in water ranges from 0.2 to 0.5 mg. eq (ppm) which has beneficial effects for your body and contributes to the harmonization of biological processes.
- WWT / water-water storage tank - Water-on-water storage tank reduces the amount of drainage water in half (saving up to 9000 liters per year), reduces operating costs by 50% and allows DWM to operate under reduced incoming line pressure without additional equipment (i. e. a booster pump). Furthermore, the DWM tank is located inside the housing which considerably reduces the size of the system.
- CFB / CarbFiber Block - CFB is a technology used in production of carbon block cartridges using Aqualen fiber. Cartridges produced using this technology are more effective and durable, even in heavily contaminated water.
- Click and Turn - Despite the technological complexity, Aquaphor water filters are ergonomic and easy to use. To replace the used cartridges you do not need any special skills or tools. Just push the button and turn the cartridge.
- HSS Hazard Safe Service - With technology HSS, using Aquaphor filters is even more convenient and safe. Cartridges are replaced along with the casing to eliminate your contact with the accumulated contaminates. This is for the health of you and your family.
Replacement cartridges DWM has all the stages of a professional drinking-water treatment plant: preparation, membrane separation and enrichment. During membrane separation molecules of water are extracted from the tap stream, and all impurities, including hardness, bacteria, viruses, antibiotics and hormones, are washed down the drain. Then the water is enriched with potassium and magnesium to improve the taste and health benefits.
Certificates We use high quality materials from world leading producers (e. g. BASF, John Guest, Mitsubishi, Puroliteetc.) and control the quality of our filters at every stage of production. Aquaphor undergoes annual certification according to ISO 9001 standard, and our filters are NSF and LGA certified.
Technical specifications: Size (H x W x D): 42 x 19 x 37 cm (16.5 x 7.5 x 14.5 inches) Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb) Tank volume: 5 L (1.3 Gal) Filtration rate: 40-60 min to fill tank Treatment performance: 190 L/day (50 Gal/day) Treated/Drained ratio: 1 : 5 Tap pressure: 1.9-6.3 bar (27.6'91.4 psi) recommended Water temperature: 5-38 C (41-100 F) Mineralization: 0.56 - 1.4 dH (10 - 25 ppm) pH after DWM: 6 - 9.5 Replacement filters: K5, K2, Membrane, K7M
Replace: every 3-6 months for K5, 6 months for K2, 12 months for K7M, and 12-18 months for Membrane
Faucet: separate for drinking water